Do you enjoy hosting get-togethers?
Maybe hosting a House Party for Maryland Pro-Life Alliance PAC (MPLA PAC) is for you!
MPLA PAC House Parties are our way of sharing the vision of our organization with pro-life supporters across Maryland.
These parties are your opportunity to learn more about how you can help MPLA PAC on important pro-life issues facing our state!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Evenings with a start time of 7p.m. are ideal, but we can certainly accommodate a different time if you need it.
- No pressure to have a bunch of food, you could just have coffee on hand. Hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, desserts or a full-spread — all of this is up to you!
- A member of our team will attend to meet you and your guests and make a brief presentation on MPLA PAC and key Maryland pro-life issues.
- House parties don’t need to be longer than an hour and a half max.
- Who attends the house party is up to you and we can assist with inviting people.
Get your church group together or your Republican club. Invite neighbors over who you know share your pro-life views. We would be glad to speak at your group meeting if that would be more convenient.
So if this sounds like a fun way to support the pro-life cause in Maryland, fill out the form below to let us know you are interested!
We’ll be in touch to talk more about hosting a party!